Job Description – Recently UPSC announced the recruitment of UPSC CDS and the total number of vacancies is 414. Those Candidates are interested to fill that post please apply through the online form before 03/09/2018. Before applying the post of CDS online application form, please read the full notification carefully, such as applicant age, fees, qualifications and age relaxation, etc. UPSC CDS Recruitment, we have briefly given you all the details about UPSC Job.
UPSC CDS Recruitment
Post Name – Combined Defence Service (CDS)
Total Vacancies – 414
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 100
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 45
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) – 225
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 12
Age Limit –
1. For Indian Military Academy – 20-25 years
2. For Indian Naval Academy – 20-25 years
3. For Air Force Academy – 20-24 years
4. For Officers’ Training Academy – 20-25 years
Age Relaxation – Please check in the notification
Education Qualification –
1. For I.M.A. and Officers ‘Training Academy – Graduation Degree from the recognized university
2. For I.N.A. – Degree in Engineering from the recognized university
3. For Air Force Academy – Degree from the recognized university with Physics and Mathematics at 12th level or Degree in B.E.
Application Fees –
1. General / OBC – Rs.200/-
2. SC/ST/Female – No application fees
Mode of Payment – Online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking) / Offline
Exam Pattern –
1. Online Exam
2. Physical Test
3. Documents Verification / Interview
Syllabus – In the UPSC CDS Exam 3 different types of papers come in this examination, first for English, second general knowledge and third of Mathematics. Each paper will be of 100 marks and their time will be 2 hours.
Job Location-All Over India
How to apply – We are going to tell you a very easy way to fill online forms. Just read the points you have given us and fill out the online form following them. When filling out the form, keep all your information with you so that it is easy to fill online forms. Let’s start filling out the UPSC CDS online form
1. First of all, you open the UPSC website
2. First, click on the link to register for Part 1
3. Click Yes button
4. Enter your name, gender and DOB
5. Enter your Father’s name, Mother’s name, Nationality and Marital Status
6. Select Community and Education Qualification details
7. Mention your address, mobile number and email id
8. Click on the continue button
9. Please pay the application fee
10. Please select the examination centre
11. Please upload photo and signature
12. Click on the agree to the declaration and submit the application form
13. After submitting the form, registration number and password will be sent to your email id and mobile number
14. Click on the link to register for Part 2
15. Enter registration number, DOB and captcha code
16. The full application form will open after you click on the second registration
17. Check the completed information in form before submitting the final
18. Please submit the application
19. Take print out of application form
20. Keep registration number for future
Important things about Out Website – Some important information about our website is being shared with you.
1. Whatever job information we give you will be perfect.
2. We provide you with very easy and reliable information such as recently the UPSC has issued notification for Combined Defense Services. (CDS).
3. We also provide you with information about the date of the examination, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern information.
4. Before giving any job information, we verify the job information from that department’s website.
5. Those candidates whose form is rejected or do not read the information properly or make some mistakes in filling the form.
6. Keeping these things in mind and keeping in mind the problems of the candidates, we try to give very easy and accurate information through this website.
7. You can also visit our website for more information about government jobs.