About CDS – Union Public Service Commission comes under the Government of India and performs Civil Services Examination, Engineering Service Examination, CDS Exam. The Union Public Service Commission has its headquarters in New Delhi. We will explain to the candidate who applied for the UPSC CDS II exam in a very easy language, what will be the pattern of examination and syllabus. These recruitments have been distributed for 4 separate departments, Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Air Force Academy and Indian Naval Academy. For UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern please read the information below…
UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018
Post Name – Combined Defence Service (CDS II)
Total Vacancies – 414
Online Exam Date – 18/10/2018
UPSC CDS II 2018 Exam Pattern
First of all, you should know about the Exam pattern, how many types of paper will come in the exam. In the CDS 2018, which will be the pattern of the exam, we will tell you about it. We will also tell you how many numbers will come in the paper and what is the duration of the paper will be.
For UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018
There will be 3 types of paper in CDS II 2018 1. English, 2 Mathematics and 3. General knowledge. We will share details of these three topics. Maths paper will come in 10th level. Paper for the remaining English and General Knowledge will come from the Graduate level.
- English – Grammer, Phrase, Synonyms, Antonyms, comprehension, paragraph, Error spotting.
- General Knowledge – Current Affairs, History, Geography, General Science.
- Mathematics – Arithmetic, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Mensuration and Statistics
Selection Process for UPSC CDS II 2018
- First, the online exam will take place
- Candidates who pass the online examination will be eligible for the next physical test.
- Candidates passing in the physical test will be eligible for next phase.
- In the last step, there will be document verification along with the interview.
- Candidates who pass all these processes will be selected for training.
Previous Question Paper of CDS 2017, 2016 & 2015 – UPSC CDS
For UPSC CDS II 2018 Admit Card
Admit Card will be placed on the website 1 week before the date of examination. We will tell you how to download the Admit Card.
UPSC headquartered in New Delhi and UPSC is established on 1 OCT. 1926. UPSC Chairman and other members of UPSC is appointed by the President of India. UPSC recruitment announced some vacancies in CAPF. There are some UPSC vacancies details…
Post Name: Combined Medical Services Examination
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants).
- BSF – 60
- CRPF – 179
- CISF – 84
- ITBP – 46
- SSB – 29
Pay Scale: See in the Advertisement
Payment Mode: Online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking)
Age Criteria: 20 years to 25 years
Age Relaxation: SC/ST – 5 Years || OBC – 3 Years
Education Qualification: Graduate Degree in any stream from recognized University
Job Location: All Over India
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Interview/Personality Test
- Final Selection or Merit
Written Examination – Maybe the test on 12/08/2018
The pattern of Examination:
- Paper I – General Intelligence and Ability – 250 marks
- Paper II – General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 marks
Physical Efficiency Test:
- 100 Meters race – (Males – 16 seconds) (Females – 18 seconds)
- 800 Meters race – ( Males – 3 minutes 45 seconds) (Females – 4 minutes 45 seconds)
- Long Jump – (Males – 3.5 meters) (Females – 3.00 meters)
- Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.) – (Males – 4.5 Meters)
Starting Date of Submission of Online Application: 25/APRIL /2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21/MAY/2018
For the easiest way to apply for UPSC CAPF Vacancy Online Application: There are some instructions below…
- First, click the UPSC Online link
- Select the post you want to apply for
- Click on Part 1 link
- Click on Yes button to proceed
- Fill the all personal details carefully
- Pay the fees
- Please select the Examination centre
- Upload your photo and signature
- Please click on Agreeing to Declaration tab
- Finally, submit the form
- After Part 1 is completed, go to Part 2
- Submit your form
UPSC is established on 1 OCT. 1926 and UPSC headquartered in New Delhi. UPSC Chairman and other members of UPSC is appointed by the President of India. UPSC recruitment has been announced and has already been started from 07/02/2018. There are some civil services details…
Civil Service Exam 2018
Post: Civil Services (I.A.S., I.F.S., I.P.S., & Group ‘A’ Services)
Total no. of post: 892 (Civil Services: 792 & Indian Forest Services: 110)
Application Fees: General/O.B.C.: Rs.100/-
No Fees for SC/ST/Female/Disability Applicant
Payment Method: Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Offline
Age Criteria: 21 to 32 years as on 01/08/2018
Age Relaxation: SC/ST: 5 years | OBC: 3 years
Education Qualification: Candidate Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions.
Job Location: All over in India
UPSC Exam Pattern: Preliminary Exam (Objective Type) & Main Examination (Written and Interview)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07 FEB 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06 March 2018
For the easiest way to apply for UPSC online registration: There are some instructions below…
- Go to the UPSC Website
- Click to Part-1 registration
- Fill the all mandatory details
- Select the Payment mode
- Select Center
- Upload photo and signature
- Click on Agreeing to Declaration
- Click to Part-2 registration
- Put registration-Id, DOB and Confirm Random Image
- Then click to submit the form
How to Apply UPSC Civil Services: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php