Post Info – Recently Reserve Bank of India announced the recruitment of Officer in Gr ‘B’ Post. Applicants who are interested to fill this vacancy can apply. Before making the application, read the notification completely, such as educational qualifications, age information, application fees etc, Experience, Exam Pattern and Syllabus. For RBI recruitment, we have briefly given you all the information.
Applicant Age – 21 to 30 Years
SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
General and OBC – Rs.850/-
SC/ST – Rs.100/-
Payment Mode – Online
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General – 60% marks with Graduate Degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR – 55% Marks with Master Degree in Quantitative Economics / Integrated Economics Course / Mathematical Economics / Economics / Econometrics / Finance. and MBA Finance / PGDCA
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM – 55% marks with Master Degree in Mathematical
Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur / Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics.
Job Location- All Over in India
How to apply application form of RBI Officers in Grade ‘B’ Post – Please follow our instruction to apply online…
- First, Open RBI website
- After clicking on the related website, click on Resignation for New User
- Please enter basic details of the applicant such as applicant name, mobile number, email id
- Please save & next
- Please upload your photo and signature and save & next
- Please enter details about qualification, father name, mother name, experience details etc.
- save and next
- Before submitting the application form please check all the correct details
- Please upload the application form for pay fees.
- Please pay fees through online
- Please take print out of application form for future