About IBPS PO – Recently IBPS has recruited 4252 PO posts. IBPS Exam will be in 3 phase 1. Preliminary exam, 2. Man exams and 3. Interview. IBPS will be recruited in various banks. We will explain to the candidate who applied for the IBPS PO in a very easy language, what will be the pattern of examination and IBPS PO syllabus. IBPS PO examination will be online. This exam will have 3 sections and there will be a total of 100 questions and the maximum score of 100 marks. 0.25 marks deducted for every wrong answer. Try to give as many correct answers as possible.
IBPS PO Syllabus
Name of Post – Probationary Officers / Management
IBPS PO Pre Exam Date – 13.10.2018, 14.10.2018, 20.10.2018 and 21.10.2018
IBPS PO 2018 Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam –
Main Exam –
IBPS PO Syllabus 2018
Pre Exam –
- English Language – Cloze Test, Miscellaneous, Reading Comprehension, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion.
- Quantitative Ability – Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices, Mixtures & Allegations, Simplification, Profit & Loss, Work & Time, Time & Distance, Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Data Interpretation, Number Systems, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Number Systems, Sequence & Series, Permutation, Combination &Probability.
- Reasoning – Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test, Logical Reasoning, Alphanumeric Series, Data Sufficiency, Coded Inequalities, Syllogism, Tabulation, Puzzle, Seating Arrangement, Blood Relations, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding.
Main Exam –
- General Awareness – Financial Awareness, Current Affairs, General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude – Average, Simplification, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
- Reasoning – Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Lineup, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Code Inequalities
- Computer Aptitude – Internet, Memory, Keyboard Shortcuts, Computer Abbreviation, Microsoft Office, Computer Hardware, Computer Software, Operating System, Networking, Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies
- English Language – Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, Verbal Ability
- First will be the pre-exam
- The candidate who passes in the pre-exam will be the eligible for the main exam
- Candidates who pass the Main examination will go for the interview
- In the last step, there will be document verification after the interview.
- Posting will be given after passing all the examination
Admit Card for IBPS PO
Admit card for this examination will be placed on the website in the month of October. We will give you information as soon as the Admit Card is downloaded to the website.
Official Website – IBPS PO