High Court Calcutta established on 1st July 1862, and this High Court is the oldest High Court in India. This High Court is one of the three High Courts in India which is established at the Presidency Towns by Letters patent granted by Her Majesty Queen Victoria, bearing date June 26, 1862. There is some recruitment of PA/Stenographer, details are given below.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment
Post Name: PA/Stenographer
No. of Post: 42
Pay Scale: Rs.7100-37600/- (PB-3) minimum pay Rs.9030/- & GP-Rs.3600/- with other allowances
Application Fee: SC/ST – Rs.150 || OBC/GEN – Rs.300
Payment Mode: Indian Postal Order
Age Criteria: 18 years to 32 years as on 01/01/2018
Age Relaxation: SC/ST: 5 years
Education Qualification: 12th Pass from the West Bengal Higher Secondary Education or Board or University or Institution and Shorthand Speed @ 120 w.p.m. & Typing writing speed @ 30 w.p.m.
Job Location: Calcutta
Selection Process: Speed/Typing test
Important Date of High Court Jobs:
Starting Date of Submission of Application: 21/Feb/2018
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20/Mar/2018 up to 4.30 P.M.
For the easiest way to apply for High Court Vacancy Application: There are some instructions below…
- Interested Candidate submits neatly typed application on Plain A4 size paper.
- Giving particulars in the application form as under :
- Candidate Full Name (Capital Letters)
- Father’/Husband Name
- Age as on 01/01/2018
- Telephone/Mobile Number
- Education Qualification
- Other Qualification
- Computer Knowledge
- Shorthand & Typing Speed
- Caste SC/ST/OBC (A)/OBC (B)/Meritorious Sports Person/Disabilities Persons
- Whether belongs to Exempted category
- Details of depositing application fee i.e., IPO No., Date and Amount
3. Self-attested documents (education qualification, Caste certificate, computer certification, Date of Birth documents) and 2 passport size photo
4. Add all the documents with an Application form in an envelope and send it to this address to Registrar General High Court, Calcutta
Download the Calcutta High Court Advertisement, please click on below link :