GSRTC was formed on May 1, 1960. Full form of GSRTC is Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation. The Gujarat government has built six such bus terminals – two in Gita Mandir and Ranip in Ahmedabad, two in Madhya and Makarpura in Vadodara, Surat and Mehsana. The Gujarat Government recently got the recruitment of drivers and conductor. This department is seeking applications for recruitment of 933 drivers posts. Details of GSRTC Recruitment for Driver have been given below.
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Post Name: Driver
No. of Post: 933
Pay Scale: Rs.10000/- P.M.
Application Fee: Details of fees are given in the notification
Age Criteria: 25 to 38 years
Age Relaxation: Details of Age Relaxation are given in the notification
Education Qualification: Candidate should have 10th passes from a recognized Board and must have the valid driving license
Job Location: Gujarat
Important Date: Details of starting and final date of GSRTC Recruitment are given below…
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01 March 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31 March 2018
For the easiest way to apply for GSRTC Driver Vacancy online Form: Some instructions have been given to fill the online form, please follow them.
- Click on the given online link below.
- Click on the online application given in the above line and then click to Apply.
- Then select the department
- Click on Apply to fill the driver’s post.
- Click on the button to new registration
- Fill the all valid details and submit
- Enter registration number and a birth date upon receipt of registration number
- Mention the all valid details and submit
Official Website of GSRTC: https://gsrtc.in/site/