Basic Infomation – IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) announced the posts of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees. The total number of vacancies is 4252 and the last date is 04/09/2018 to apply IBPS PO 2018. This is a good news for all the candidates who were waiting for recruits. We will request the candidates applying for this post to fill the form before the last date. Before you apply online, read this recruitment notification well. Such as the number of posts, age limit, age relaxation, application fee, last date, educational qualification, payment method etc. We will give you very simple and complete information about IBPS PO 2018 recruitment.
IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment
Name of Post – Probationary Officers / Management (PO / MT)
No. of Vacancies – 4252
Bank-wise Vacancies –
- Allahabad Bank – 784
- Bank of India – 965
- Canara Bank – 1200
- Corporation Bank – 84
- Punjab & Sind Bank – 150
- UCO Bank – 550
- Union Bank of India – 519
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit –
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
Education Qualification – Graduation Degree from the recognized university
Application Fees –
- SC/ST – Rs.100/-
- General / OBC – Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment – Online
Job Location – All over India
The pattern of Examination –
Syllabus of IBPS PO Examination – Preliminary and Main examination will be held in this IBPS PO 2018 Examination. There will be separate papers in these two examinations. To check Syllabus, click on the link provided.
How to apply IBPS PO 2018 online application form
- First of all, visit the IBPS’s website.
- Click on Probationary Officers / Management Trainee to fill the application form
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”
- Please Enter the basic information and submit
- The registration number and password will show on your screen as soon as you submit
- Registration number and password will also be sent to your email ID and mobile number
- Enter registration number and password to apply online
- Please Upload Photo, Signature and Left thumb impression image
- Photograph size is (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- CAPITAL LETTERS Signature will NOT be accepted
- Put the details of education qualification, experience details
- Enter Father’s name, Mother’s name, DOB, Nationality, Select Community
- Please select category and examination centre
- Save and Next
- Make the payment of application fees through online
- Please final submit the online application
- Take print out of application form
- Keep registration number and password for future
Important things about Out Website – Some important information about our website is being shared with you.
- Whatever job information we give you will be perfect.
- We provide you with very easy and reliable information such as recently the IBPS has issued notification for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees VIII
- We also provide you with information about the date of the examination, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern information.
- Before giving any job information, we verify the job information from that department’s website.
- Those candidates whose form is rejected or do not read the information properly or make some mistakes in filling the form.
- Keeping these things in mind and keeping in mind the problems of the candidates, we try to give very easy and accurate information through this website.
- You can also visit our website for more information about government jobs.