Intelligence Bureau declared the admit card for Security Asst/Executive will be soon. Recruitment was made for 1054 posts for Security Asst/Executive, whose examination is going on. To download the IB Admit Card, there should be the registration number and password. After downloading the admit card, print out the call letter and take it with you at the time of the IB Recruitment exam. Take your ID proof (Passport/Driving License/Pan Card/Aadhar Card/Voter ID) with yourself while going to the Examination Center otherwise, you may be not entered in the examination center without ID proof. And we will also request that the calculators, mobile phones and any other suspicious items etc. do not carry anything along in the examination center.
After downloading the admit card please check all your details in the Admit card / Call Letter, if any kind of mistake, then report it to your examination center. Do not take any weapons of the fortified by the examination center. Reach the examination center 1 hour before the start of the examination.
IB Admit Card
Admission Card is the document through which the testers detect fake candidates and they are deprived of the examination. Also, check the details recorded on the IB Recruitment Call Letter and for relevant reforms in case of any kind of misunderstanding, make it relevant to the respective high officials present at the examination center.
IB Recruitment Details
Post Name: Security Asst/Executive
No. of Post: 1054
Department Name: Intelligence Bureau
Examination Date: Declare soon
Category: Admit Card/Call Letter
Download Call Letter – IB Admit Card 2018
IB Security Asst/Executive Syllabus and Pattern 2018
- Written Test – Tier-I
- Language Test – Tier-II
- Interview/Personality Test – Tier-III
Tier-I – 100 Marks
- General Knowledge – (Questions – 40 & Marks – 40)
- Quantitative Aptitude – (Questions – 20 & Marks – 20)
- Logical Analytical Ability – (Questions – 20 & Marks – 20)
- English Language – (Questions – 20 & Marks – 20)
The question paper will be 100 marks and time will be 2 hours. Negative marking in every wrong question is 0.25.
Minimum Cut Off marks – Gen – 35, OBC – 34, SC/ST – 33
Tier – II – 50 Marks
- Translation of a passage from local language to English and total words is 500.
- Translation of a passage from English to local language and total words is 500.
- Spoken Ability
Tier – III – 50 Marks
- Interview/Personality Test
- General Knowledge – Economics & Finance, Current Affairs, Science & Technology, Indian Politics & Constitution, Physics, Geography, History, Chemistry, Biology & State general awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude – Ration Proportion, Average, Profit & Loss, Speed, Distance & Time, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Boat & Stream, LCM & HCF, Partnership, Percentage, Time & Work, Problems on Ages, Mensuration, Data Interpretation, Heights & Distances, Bar diagram & Pia chard, Standard Trigonometry, Time work & Wages
- Logical Analytical Ability – Missing numbers, Water Image, Pattern completion, Counting on figures, Mirror Image, Cube & Dice, Matrix, Classification, Coding & Decoding, Distance direction test, Blood Relation, Analogy, Alphabet Test, Series, Figure formatting, Paper cutting & Folding, Embedded Figures
- English Language – Synomns & Antonyms, Cloze Test, Spelling Error, Spotting Error, Para Jumble, Comprehension, Sentence Improvement, Fill in the blank, Idiom & Phrase, One-word Substitution, Active & Passive Voice, Direct & Indirect, Paragraph
Intelligence Offical Website – Click Here
Important Instructions –
- Take the Intelligence Bureau Security Asst/Executive Admit Card at the examination center
- Take any Identity Proof along with such as- Driving License, Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID, Pan Card, etc.
- Arrive at Examination Center 1 hour before the start of the examination
- Do not carry any sharp objects together in the examination center otherwise restricted from the ib exam for the lifetime.
- Take your passport size photograph with you at the examination center