About BSF Bhartiya – Recently, Border Security Force announced the recruitment of Jr. Engineer/Sub-Inspector (Electrical) & the total no. of vacancies is 36. Those Applicants are interested to fill that vacancies please apply through the offline form before 01/10/2018. Before applying the post of BSF application form, please read the full advertisement details, such as application fees, applicant age, payment mode, qualifications and age relaxation, etc. Border Security Force, we have briefly given you all the details about BSF Bhartiya.
This is a good news for all the candidates who were waiting for BSF recruits. We will request the applicants applying for this post to fill the form before the last date.
BSF Bhartiya 2018
Post Name – Jr. Engineer/Sub-Inspector (Electrical)
No. of Vacancies – 36
- General – 27
- OBC – 06
- SC – 01
- ST – 02
3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the recognized Institute by the Central Government of State Government.
Applicant Age Criteria– Not more than 30 years of age on the last date of application
Age Relaxation –
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
Application Fees –
- Gen./OBC – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST – Nil
Mode of Payment – IPO/Demand Draft
Pay Scale – Please check in the notification
Exam Pattern –
How to apply BSF Recruitment 2018 apply online
- First, go to the BSF official website
- First, download the application form
- After downloading it get print out
- Please mention the name of the centre, applicant name, Aadhar card number
- Mention Father’s name, Mother’s name, mobile number, email id
- Enter your address, nationality, religion, DOB, marital status
- Write your qualification details, technical qualification details and other details
- Put your thumbs impression and signature
- Mention Date and please
- Candidates should fill their full details on the Admit Card page
- Fill in the right information inside all the pages so that your form does not get rejected.
- Paste your passport size photo on the form and sign it below
- 3 Prepare the envelope with your home address
- Paste the postal stamp of Rs.41 on all envelopes.
- Insert all your documents inside the envelope with the signature and close it
- Write this in uppercase letters above the envelope ” APPLICATION FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER/SUB-INSPECTOR (ELECTRICAL) IN BSF ENGG SET UP -2018″
- Send the envelope to any one of the following addresses
The Commandant 95 Bn BSF. Bhondsi Campus, Near Sohna Road, Distt-Gurgaon (Haryana) – 122102
The Inspector General, Frontier Headquarter BSF, Post- Azara, District – Kamrup, Guwahati (Assam) – 781017
The Inspector General, Frontier Headquarter BSF, North Bengal, Post – Kadamtala (Siliguri), District – Darjeeling (West Bengal) – 734011
The Inspector General, BSF TC & S Hazaribagh, Meru Camp, Hazaribagh (Jharkhand) – 825317
The Inspector General, Frontier Headquarter BSF, BSF Campus Banglore, Yelahanka Banglore (Karnataka) – 560064
The Inspector General, Frontier Headquarter BSF, BSF Campus, Mandore Road, District – Jodhpur (Rajasthan) – 342026
The Inspector General, Frontier Headquarter BSF, BSF Campus, Jalandhar Cantt (Punjab) – 144006
Important things about Out Website
Why Online Job Alert – Whatever job information we give you will be perfect. We provide you with very easy and reliable information such as recently the BSF has issued notification for Jr. Engineer/Sub-Inspector (Electrical). Before giving any job information, we verify the job information from that department’s website.
Recommendation Reading – ITBP