Assam Public Service Commission is headquartered at Khanapara in Jawahar Nagar, Guwahati. Anupam Roy is the current President of the Assam Public Service Commission. Assam Public Service Commission recruits civil services and posts in Assam state. The Assam Public Service Commission was established on 1 April 1937. Most recently, the Assam Public Service Commission has issued a release for some recruitment, whose details have been given below…
APSC Recruitment 2018
Post Name: APSC Combined Competitive Examination
Total Post: 165
Age Criteria: 21 to 38 years
Age Relaxation: OBC – 3 years || SC/ST – 5 years
Application Fees: Gen. – Rs.250/- || SC/ST/OBC – Rs.150/-
Education Qualification: Graduation Degree from any recognized University
Payment Mode: Offline through Treasury Challan
The pattern of Examination: There will be two types of examination APSC Combined Competitive Examination:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
The Assam Public Service Commission will conduct the examination in two different ways.
- The first exam will be of objective type, with two papers having the total number of 400 and time will be 4 hours.
- The second exam will be in written form, with a total score of 1400 and an interview of 200 marks.
How to apply:
- First, go to Assam Public Service Commission’s website.
- Click on the link with application form from
- Download the form after opening the form
- Fill all important information inside the form
- Write all the information in bold letters only
- Paste your recent passport size photo
- Signature in the bottom of the photo
- Enclose your Age Proof Certificate
- Attach your graduation degree also together
- Put all the necessary documents in an envelope of A4 sizes
- Send that envelope to this address “Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22”